DuraMax 10x26 Vinyl Storage Garage Kit (01416)
This Vinyl garage offers strength, function and flexibility thus give shelter to your vehicle from the elements. It helps you make the most out of your space and have a secure fully enclosed outdoor storage area with a wide variety of uses.
As you would expect from a large storage shed, this walk-in shed features tall and wide double doors. The wall columns are reinforced with a solid metal structure that gives the shed strength and allows you to hang shelves or garden tools. These large storage sheds can also be used as hobby or activity rooms. The Durable vinyl will not rust, dent, rot, mildew, or fade and never needs painting. The walls are reinforced with columns inserted with steel delivering rigidity and strength. The Barn Garage can handle 35 lbs per square foot of snow. The 114" roll-up door is wide enough to comfortably drive in a truck or tractor. The attractive siding design and neutral ivory color go well in any setting.
- Will not fade, rot, or mildew like typically painted wood structures
- Reinforced with metal inserted columns for even greater rigidity and strength
- Extra wide double doors 88" fits all common lawn mower tractors
- Metal reinforced roof support truss system holds up to over 20 lbs/sq ft. of snow
- One side door 30"x71"
- Two Shatter Proof Windows Integrated Into Panel (can be installed anywhere except front)
- Foundation Kit Included
- Strong Lasting Vinyl is Fire Retardant
- Backed by a 10 Year Limited Warranty
Base Color: Ivory
Exterior Dimensions: 312.09"L x 125.47"W x 85.43"H
Interior Dimensions: 309.96"L x 123.35"W x 73.03"H
Storage Volume: 16,158.45 cu. ft.
Door Dimensions: 88.31"W x 71.46"H
Box Weight: 1005 lbs.
- Wear eye protection when using any form of power tools. Do not use voltage power tools in a wet or damp environment to avoid electric shock.
- Do not use any part of the shed as a means of personal support while attaching components during assembly.
- The shed must be constructed on a solid base foundation. A concrete pad or a large size concrete patio stone squares is recommended for suitable floor base. Make sure it is firm and level and will allow drainage away from the site. The base foundation should be at least 4 inches (100mm) larger than the shed dimensions. Please refer to the front page of your owner’s manual for the exterior dimensions of the shed. The manufacturer is not responsible for the choice and construction of the foundation.
- For a concrete pad base, prepare a level bed for a firm footing layer of crushed stone. The concrete pad should then be poured to a thickness of 4 inches (100mm) to 5 inches (125mm). Allow drying thoroughly for at least 48 hours. Your shed must be firmly anchored to the concrete pad or large concrete patio stone squares, to help protect against damage in high winds.