Classic White gardens really pop in your garden and accent traditional home styles like Colonial and Cape Cod. The 8-inch-high stacked side boards give you lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like onions, garlic and carrots, as well as tall plants like tomatoes, corn or sunflowers. As shown, your 4' x 16' x 8” raised garden bed provides 64 square feet of planting area. You can redesign your garden at any time by assembling your available boards and brackets in new ways. For instance, you can create a 4’ x 8’ terraced garden with different planting levels.
Easy to install. Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes ten of our 1” Classic White composite boards and ten 1” stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
- Classic White composite boards feature a smooth finish
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers.
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Minimal tools required – a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions.
- 64 square feet of planting area
- Create unique shapes with 270-degree pivoting brackets
- Unlike Cedar, won’t rot, warp or fade
10 – Classic White Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
10 – Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets (black)