Calling all hobby farmers! This enormous raised garden bed gives you loads space to neatly organize a variety of vegetables, herb, fruits or flowers. As pictured, your 8-inch-high raised garden gives you lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like carrots, radishes and turnips, as well as tall plants like tomatoes, corn or sunflowers. With 64 square feet of available planting area this may be all the garden you will ever need. Classic White gardens really pop in your garden and accent traditional home styles like Colonial and Cape Cod.
Easy to install. Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes eight of our 1” Classic White composite boards, and eight 1” stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period.
Our Raised Garden Bed Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. You can easily convert your bed to an octagon, just by changing the angle of the brackets.
- Classic White composite boards feature a smooth finish
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers.
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Minimal tools required – a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions.
- 64 square feet of planting area
- Create unique designs with 270-degree pivoting brackets
- Unlike Cedar, won’t rot, warp or fade
12 – Classic White Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
12 – Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets (black)