The perfect raised garden bed for fitting into a corner, or creating unique landscaping areas and details to change the look and flow of your garden. If you’d like an out-of-the-way garden, tucking this raised bed into a corner of your yard is a great use of space. For easier harvesting, try to leave about 3 feet of space on all sides so you can reach your garden from all directions. The ‘L’ Shape also provides opportunities to create grand entrances, and secluded patio areas. Imagine how an ‘L’ shaped garden on either side of your back-patio door would create a flower or vegetable lined pathway to your yard, and make it super-easy to run out and pick veggies for a salad. A single ‘L’ shaped garden set slightly away from the house, and planted with tall flowers like snapdragons, zinnias or sunflowers could create a private patio area with its own entrance. Classic White gardens really pop in your garden and accent traditional home styles like Colonial and Cape Cod.
The 8-inch-high stacked side boards give you lots of depth to grow both underground veggies like onions, garlic and carrots, as well as tall plants like tomatoes, corn or sunflowers. One ‘L’ Shaped garden bed provides 80 square feet of planting area.
Simple to install. Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes twelve of our Classic White composite boards and twelve 1” stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Our Raised Garden Bed Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options.
- Classic White composite boards feature a smooth finish
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers.
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Minimal tools required – a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions.
- 80 square feet of planting area
- Create unique designs with 270-degree pivoting brackets
- Unlike Cedar, won’t rot, warp or fade
12 – Classic White Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
12 – Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets (black)