Star light, star bright! Make your garden wishes come to life with this unique raised garden bed that will be a focal point of your yard or garden. With two levels and seven separate planting sections you will never run out of options for unique planting combinations. Use the top layer to plant taller flowers like Shasta daisies or Black-Eyed Susans (to create height) and colorful annuals in each of the points of the star. Create a unique berry garden, with blueberries, raspberries and strawberries. Versatile as a veggie garden, each planting area can be used for different herbs or low-growing veggies, while the center section is perfect for tomatoes, or even peas or beans can be staked or trellised to our Veggie Wall. Stunning from every angle, this garden bed deserves to be the focal point of your yard or garden. It would also be a terrific kitchen garden or potager. Classic White gardens really pop in your garden and accent traditional home styles like Colonial and Cape Cod.
Easy to install. Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes eighteen of our Classic White straight composite boards and eighteen stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the additional layers of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.
- Classic White composite boards feature a smooth finish
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers.
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Minimal tools required – a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions.
- 7 separate terraced planting areas
- Create your own designs with 270-degree pivoting brackets
- Unlike Cedar, won’t rot, warp or fade
18 – Classic White Curved Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
18 – Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets (black)