A show-stopper! This multi-level raised bed features soft curves that add a refined, organic feeling to your garden. Stunning as a flower garden focal point. Incredibly functional as a veggie garden. Plenty of depth to plant potatoes or other root vegetables in the deep 24-inch level, then cascade down from luscious tomatoes to fragrant herbs in the shallower levels. Tuck neatly into a corner, or use two kits to create a grand entrance or to outline a patio area. Classic White gardens really pop in your garden and accent traditional home styles like Colonial and Cape Cod.
Easy to install. Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes twenty of our Classic White straight composite boards, eight curved composite boards, and twenty-eight stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the additional layers of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.
- Classic White composite boards feature a smooth finish
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers.
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Minimal tools required – a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions.
- 80 square feet of planting area
- Create your own unique design with 270-degree pivoting brackets
- Unlike Cedar, won’t rot, warp or fade
20 – Classic White Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
8 – Classic White Curved Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
28 – Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets (black)