Crafted in the USA with preserved pine - Factory stained for lasting richness.Safe, environmentally friendly preservative is resistant to insects, rot and decay.Heavy-duty hardware with premium coating for exceptional rust resistance. Woodguard™ plastic coated wood posts eliminates warping, splintering and maintenance.
On Sale Now!
Limited Quantity This Price, Lowest Price Ever!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Play Activities Included:
• Rock wall
• Monkey bars
• 3 premium belt swings
• Steering wheel
• Fort ladder
• Wave slide
• Crafted in the USA with preserved pine - Factory stained for lasting richness
• Safe, environmentally friendly preservative is resistant to insects, rot and decay
• Heavy-duty hardware with premium coating for exceptional rust resistance
• Woodguard™ plastic coated wood posts eliminates warping, splintering and maintenance
• Heavy-duty, 1-piece-molded swing belts with reinforced nylon grommets and UV protected to resist fading; matching plastisol coated pinch-free chains that stay cool to the touch and won't fray or rust
• Fort: 15 sq. ft.
• Canopy/ roof: Vinyl
• Deck height: 4 ft.
• Rock wall width: 2 ft.
• Slide length: 8 ft.
• Monkey Bars: Yes
• Number of swings: 3 premium belt swings
• Swing chains: Adjustable belt swings with soft, safety-grip coated chains
• Swing hangers/ Hardware: Heavy-duty
• Telescope/ Steering wheel: Yes
• Fort ladder: Yes
• Sandbox: Yes (sand not included)
• Dimensions: 12ft. 2in. W x 21ft. 6in. D x 10ft. 8in. H
Easy to Assemble...
• Pre-cut, ready for assembly
• No special skills or tools needed
• Includes fully illustrated, easy to follow instructions
• Meets or exceeds applicable ASTM standards
• No overlapping play zones
• Recessed hardware and rounded edges
• Limited lifetime warranty on all wood components
• 3-year hardware/non-wood components warranty
• 1-year rope warranty
• 1-year labor warranty
For residential use only. This product is intended for use by children ages 3 to 11 years. Customer is responsible for complying with and Homeowner's Association regulations and restrictive concerns. ASTM guidelines recommend a 6ft. safety perimeter around your swing set as well as overhead. Prior to the installer's arrival, entire installation area must be cleared and level within 3in.