Gared Electric Hoist with Key Switch, 220V (1194-220V)
The Electric Hoist is the most convenient way to raise and lower your gymnasium equipment. 3/4 HP- 110/120Volt- 60-hertz- single phase- instant reverse motor.Large diameter grooved drum for lang cable life and proper coiling. Easy to set limit switches won't lose critical setting due to vibration or environmental conditions. Direct drive system- no belts or pulleys required. Mounting can be done in any position to provide flexibility during installation.
- 1 horsepower, 110/120 volt, 60 hertz single phase instant reverse motor with thermal overload protection, programmed to stall at 13 amps to prevent overload
- Double, self-locking worm gearing plus passive uni-directional brake
- No dangerous cables, belts or pulleys
- A large diameter grooved drum assures long cable life and proper coiling
- A constant pressure type tension roller assures correct cable tracking even in slack conditions
- Supplied with single key switch and stainless steel cover
- For ceiling and swing up wall mounted basketball backstops
- Electrical contractor shall supply all conduit, wiring, junction boxes and other components not listed above.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Providing Sports Equipment Solutions Worldwide
Did you know that GARED products can be found in many countries across the globe? Incorporated in 1922, GARED is the sporting goods industry leader in innovative product design and precision equipment manufacturing. Our international distributors work hard to stress the importance of sports and play by providing safe, durable equipment to schools, universities, recreation facilities, community centers, parks, and churches all over the world.
In fact, GARED maintains a strong partnership with the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) to ensure that our products meet strict standards for international play. Our ceiling-hung and wall-mounted basketball backstops and competition portable basketball systems fulfill the Competition Level 2 and 3 standards specified in the latest edition of their Equipment & Venue Approval Program, qualifying GARED as an Official Technical Partner.