Gared Spectator 5'3" Looped Bike Rack (BRL3)
Secure you bicycle with the BRL3 bike rack. Ideal for camps, playgrounds, schools and parks preferring the 5' 3" loop design, the dual-sided rack features 2-3/8" diameter galvanized tubular steel loops and holds 7 bikes.
Loop-Style Bike Racks are popular for their long-lasting durability and sleek design. Great for schools, playgrounds, parks, camps, and retail centers. Constructed of 2 3/8” high-tensile galvanized steel pipe with cold-galvanized welds. The finish is painted with a durable outdoor aluminum enamel for protection in harsh outdoor climates. Optional baked-on polyester powder coat finish available in your choice of black, bronze, blue, red, or green. Permanent/inground installation is standard for all loop bike racks. Optional surface-mount installation is available; please call for quotation.
- Constructed of 2 3/8" O.D x 0.156" wall galvanized steel tubing
- Tubing shall be formed from one continuous length.
- End of bike rack shall extend 10" into concrete footings that are 10" minimum diameter x 15" minimum deep for permanent mounting.
- The standard finish is galvanized.
- Optional powder coat finished available in black, bronze, blue, red, or green.
- Powder finished applied over galvanized base tube for durable outdoor resistance to the elements.
- The capacity of the rack shall be 7 bicycles.
- Concrete for installation (not included)
Warranty: 1 Year
Product Color: Silver
Product Material: Steel
Product Finish: Galvanized
Product Play Level: NIRSA, Recreation, Youth
Country of Origin: United States
Shipping Weight: 125.00 lbs / 56.70 kg
Shipping Dimensions (HxWxL): 10.00" x 48.00" x " / 25.40cm x 121.92cm x 0.00cm
Shipping Method: Truck
Shipping Class: 70
Providing Sports Equipment Solutions Worldwide
Did you know that GARED products can be found in many countries across the globe? Incorporated in 1922, GARED is the sporting goods industry leader in innovative product design and precision equipment manufacturing. Our international distributors work hard to stress the importance of sports and play by providing safe, durable equipment to schools, universities, recreation facilities, community centers, parks, and churches all over the world.
In fact, GARED maintains a strong partnership with the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) to ensure that our products meet strict standards for international play. Our ceiling-hung and wall-mounted basketball backstops and competition portable basketball systems fulfill the Competition Level 2 and 3 standards specified in the latest edition of their Equipment & Venue Approval Program, qualifying GARED as an Official Technical Partner.