Maximum options in a minimum of space. The deep 11-inch section is great for growing tall veggies or flowers that need strong root systems (like tomatoes), and equally useful for root vegetables like carrots or garlic that need depth to develop freely. The 5.5-inch-high section works perfectly as an herb garden. This garden gives you plenty of space and options to grow a complete salsa or spaghetti sauce garden. Grow an amazing Berry Garden, with blueberries, raspberries or currents planted in the top level, and strawberries planted below.
Simple to install. Your kit comes with everything you need except the soil and plants. Each modular kit includes ten of our 1” Classic Sienna straight composite boards, six 1” anchor brackets and four of our 1” stacking brackets. The insulating open-channel boards trap air, providing insulation to your soil. Keeps soil warmer in the Spring and Fall, and cooler in the Summer, so you can grow for an extended period. Stacking brackets allow you to install the additional layers of your garden just by inserting the stakes into the brackets below.
Our Raised Garden Bed Brackets pivot 270 degrees, allowing endless design options. With the boards and joints in your kit you could make one 5.5”-high hexagon garden bed and one 5.5”-inch high square or diamond-shaped garden bed.
- Classic Sienna composite boards feature textured wood-grain finish that blends into any environment
- Five-year warranty
- Eco-friendly composite boards are made from 38% post-consumer recycled plastic and 62% sustainable hardwood fibers.
- Low maintenance – boards will not rot, warp, splinter or fade
- Easy to install
- Minimal tools required – a hand or power screwdriver and a mallet or hammer is all you need
- Boards can be cut with a hand or power saw to create different designs or fit particular dimensions.
- 32 square foot planting area
- Create your own unique design with 270-degree pivoting brackets
- Unlike Cedar, won’t rot, warp or fade
10 – 1” Classic Sienna Straight Composite Raised Garden Bed Boards
6 – 1” Raised Garden Bed Anchor Brackets
4 – 1” Raised Garden Bed Stacking Brackets