Gared RallyLine Scholastic Aluminum Telescopic Two-Court Volleyball System (GS-6102)
Best-selling competition volleyball system with quick and easy set up with preset heights utilizing our unique pin-lock mechanism. The telescopic tube raises and lowers easily with the spring assist operation for men’s, women’s and junior’s play. Our innovative top cap allows the winch strap to move effortlessly over the post for easy to reach attachment to the net. The 3 1/2” O.D. telescopic uprights are constructed of a strong, yet lightweight anodized extruded aluminum for superior support and long life. Unique pin-lock mechanism with Spring Assist allows posts to adjust to Men’s (7’ 11 5/8”), Women’s (7’ 4 1/8”), and Junior’s (7’) net heights. Easy to operate ratchet winch sets net tension. New 3-point net attachment makes set up quick and eas. Bottoms of uprights feature adjustable, non-marking pads. Meets US VBA , NCAA , and NFHS competition specifications.
RallyLine™ Scholastic Telescopic System Features:
1. GARED’s exclusive direct NetGuide® system for hassle free set-up. No additional cables or chains required
2. Heavy duty ratchet winch for smooth and easy net tension adjustment
3. Easy glide slide collars for infinite net height adjustment
4. Winch Handle that folds for added safety
5. Lightweight high strength 3.5” O.D. aluminum post
6. Adjustable foot pad for achieving precise height requirements
Upright Safety Pad Colors
Stock Colors: Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Purple, Red, Black, Forest Green, Maroon
Non-Stock Colors: Kelly Green, Gray, Marine Blue, Orange, White, Yellow, Beige
Two-Court System includes:
• (1) 3 ½” O.D. Scholastic Telescopic Upright
• (1) 3 ½” O.D. Scholastic Telescopic Upright with Winch
• (1) 3 ½” O.D. Scholastic Telescopic Center Upright with Winch
• (3) 3 ½” Floor Sleeves
• (3) Swivel Brass or Chrome Cover Plates
• (2) Competition Nets
• (2) Pair of Antennas and Sideline Markers
• (3) Upright Safety Pads
• (2) Sets of Four Cable Covers
Weight: 178 LBS
Warranty: 10-Year Limited Warranty on uprights
3-Year Limited Warranty on winch assembly, floor sleeves and covers.
Shipping Method: Truck
Shipping Class: 100
Providing Sports Equipment Solutions Worldwide
Did you know that GARED products can be found in many countries across the globe? Incorporated in 1922, GARED is the sporting goods industry leader in innovative product design and precision equipment manufacturing. Our international distributors work hard to stress the importance of sports and play by providing safe, durable equipment to schools, universities, recreation facilities, community centers, parks, and churches all over the world.
In fact, GARED maintains a strong partnership with the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) to ensure that our products meet strict standards for international play. Our ceiling-hung and wall-mounted basketball backstops and competition portable basketball systems fulfill the Competition Level 2 and 3 standards specified in the latest edition of their Equipment & Venue Approval Program, qualifying GARED as an Official Technical Partner.