Gared OMNISteel Collegiate Steel Telescopic Upright with Winch - One Post (5106)
Gared OMNISteel Collegiate Steel Telescopic Upright with Winch is made of a durable 3" O.D. telescopic steel post for competition regulation volleyball games to provide unyielding strength and support. It provides hassle-free net height adjustment designed to quickly set the net to men's, women's, and juniors heights. *pictured with 2 posts, only 1 post included
- Durable 3" O.D. telescopic steel post for competition regulation volleyball games provide unyielding strength and support
- Sleek black powder coat finish
- Features hassle-free net height adjustment with our pin-lock mechanism designed to quickly set the net to men's, women's, and juniors heights
- Engraved markings on telescopic post indicate height
- Internal spring system keeps telescopic post from free falling inside the base post when the pin lock is removed
- Pulley at the top of the post easily glides the net cable over the post to the ratchet winch for tensioning
- Meets US VBA, NCAA, and NFHS competition specifications
- One Pole Only (pictured with 2 poles / only 1 pole included)
Providing Sports Equipment Solutions Worldwide
Did you know that GARED products can be found in many countries across the globe? Incorporated in 1922, GARED is the sporting goods industry leader in innovative product design and precision equipment manufacturing. Our international distributors work hard to stress the importance of sports and play by providing safe, durable equipment to schools, universities, recreation facilities, community centers, parks, and churches all over the world.
In fact, GARED maintains a strong partnership with the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) to ensure that our products meet strict standards for international play. Our ceiling-hung and wall-mounted basketball backstops and competition portable basketball systems fulfill the Competition Level 2 and 3 standards specified in the latest edition of their Equipment & Venue Approval Program, qualifying GARED as an Official Technical Partner.