Gared Libero Collegiate Upright-One Post (7210)
Gared Libero Collegiate Upright is the Top-quality multi-use system that features infinite net height adjustment to 8’, allowing volleyball, tennis, and badminton play – ideal for multi-purpose facilities. *pictured with 2 posts, only 1 post included
- 4” O.D. uprights are constructed of a strong, yet lightweight anodized extruded aluminum for superior support and long life
- Net height is achieved by sliding the inside post rails to desired setting
- Easy-to-operate ratchet winch sets net tension
- New 3-point net attachment makes set up quick and easy
- Height indicator decal includes Men’s (7’ 11 5/8”), Women’s (7’ 4 1/8”), and Junior’s (7’) net heights – applied in the field to your facility conditions
- Exclusive wedge lock holds sliding rail system securely
- One, two, and three-court systems available
- Meets US VBA , NCAA , and NFHS competition specifications
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on posts
- 3-Year Limited Warranty on winch assembly, locking rails, floor sleeves and covers.
- One Pole Only (pictured with 2 poles / only 1 pole included)
Providing Sports Equipment Solutions Worldwide
Did you know that GARED products can be found in many countries across the globe? Incorporated in 1922, GARED is the sporting goods industry leader in innovative product design and precision equipment manufacturing. Our international distributors work hard to stress the importance of sports and play by providing safe, durable equipment to schools, universities, recreation facilities, community centers, parks, and churches all over the world.
In fact, GARED maintains a strong partnership with the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) to ensure that our products meet strict standards for international play. Our ceiling-hung and wall-mounted basketball backstops and competition portable basketball systems fulfill the Competition Level 2 and 3 standards specified in the latest edition of their Equipment & Venue Approval Program, qualifying GARED as an Official Technical Partner.