Lifetime Horizontal Paddleboard - Teal (90715)
The Lifetime Horizon Paddleboard is 10' long x 34" wide. It has confetti EVA foam pads, a paddleboard leash attachment loop, front deck bungee, center carry handle, an integrated universal 1/4"-20 accessory mount, drain plug, and (1) 9" injection molded retractable fin. Comes in Teal with an adjustable SUP paddle (1078074) and a 5-year limited warranty.
For entry-level and intermediate paddleboarders, the Lifetime Horizon Stand-Up Paddleboard (SUP) provides an affordable, stable, all-around performance SUP. The integrated universal accessory mount lets you take a waterproof camera or speaker with you on the water and the EVA deck covering provides great foot traction. The Horizon SUP includes our patented fin design which retracts into the tail section of the board, reducing the risk of breaking your fin while in use, or during storage or transport. Constructed of UV-protected high-density polyethylene (HDPE), the paddleboard is strong, durable, and fade resistant. The Lifetime Horizon SUP promises to help you paddle with confidence and style.
- Perfect for Entry-Level and Intermediate Paddlers
- Integrated 1/4"-20 Universal Mount for Waterproof Accessories
- Paddleboard Leash Attachment Loop
- EVA Deck Covering for Increased Traction
- Recessed Tail Kick Designed for Tight Pivot Turns
- Hull Rails Designed for Maximum Stability on the Water
- Center Carry Handle for Easy Transport to Waterfront
- Retractable Fin for Light Surf or Flat Water Paddling
- Rigid Handles for Transportation
- Front Deck Bungee for Accessible Storage
- Durable High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
- UV-Protected – Will Not Fade, Crack, or Split
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Hull Material: High-Density Polyethylene
Dimensions: 120" L (304,8 cm) x 34" W (86,3 cm)
Deck Height: 7.75 in. (19,6 cm)
Maximum Weight Capacity: 230 lbs
Warranty: 5-Year Limited
Weight: 44 lb.
California Residents: Click Here for Proposition 65 Warning