Gared Small Sided 5-A-SIDE Soccer Goal 4'x16' (SG50416)
These goals are popular for playing 5-a-side, 7-a-side, and 9-a-side soccer games in the U.S, as well as all over the world. All goals have 3” (80 mm) round extruded aluminum uprights and crossbar, which are lightweight for ease of assembly and transport. Crossbar and uprights are powder-coated white for protection against weather elements.
• Available in 4’ x 8’, 4’ x 12’, 4’ x 16’, 6’ x 16’, and 7’ x 16’ sizes
• Welded one-piece goal frame corners provide strength and rigidity with no visible hardware
• Goal frame contains a channel along the backside for simple and secure net clip insertion
• Heavy-duty 1-5/8”galvanized steel backstays and adjustable one-piece ground bar adds counterweight and stability to goal
• Each goal includes one crossbar and two uprights, two backstays, one-piece ground bar, net attachment clips, four 14” steel ground stakes, and assembly hardware
• Semi-permanent (socketed) goals have uprights extended 2’ at bottom end for insertion into ground sleeves (included with goals)
• Permanent goals have uprights extended 2’ at bottom end for insertion into a permanent concrete footing
• For portable goals, we recommend adding optional anchors (model SGUA or SGSA) to secure goals and decrease risk of tipping over
• Optional wheel adapter kit (model SGWK) available to allow easy transport of portable goals
• Goals sold in pairs; nets sold separately.
Small-Sided 5-A-SIDE Soccer Goal, 4' x 16'Shipping Weight:
252 LBS/PRShipping Method:
2 Week ShipGoal Size:
4’ x 16'Type:
4-Year Limited Warranty
Providing Sports Equipment Solutions Worldwide
Did you know that GARED products can be found in many countries across the globe? Incorporated in 1922, GARED is the sporting goods industry leader in innovative product design and precision equipment manufacturing. Our international distributors work hard to stress the importance of sports and play by providing safe, durable equipment to schools, universities, recreation facilities, community centers, parks, and churches all over the world.
In fact, GARED maintains a strong partnership with the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) to ensure that our products meet strict standards for international play. Our ceiling-hung and wall-mounted basketball backstops and competition portable basketball systems fulfill the Competition Level 2 and 3 standards specified in the latest edition of their Equipment & Venue Approval Program, qualifying GARED as an Official Technical Partner.