Gared 21' Spectator Bench without Back, Portable (BE21PT)
The BE21PTWB portable bench features steel stability frame and 21' long aluminum 10" wide seat plank. Bench can be moved to other basketball and volleyball courts, soccer pitches, or storage area when games end.
Heavy-duty Aluminum Benches provide affordable, low-maintenance seating for players and fans. Seats are comprised of 10" wide anodized aluminum planks. Frames are constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for maximum support and years of use. Available in 7' 6", 15', 21' and 27' lengths. All sizes and styles available in portable, inground or surface mount installation methods.
- 21' bench seats 14 people and provides an economical seating option for players and spectators
- Portable bench design is convenient and versatile for easy transport to multiple fields or storage areas
- Spectator™ Aluminum Benches provide affordable,low-maintenance seating for players and fans
- Seats are comprised of 10" wide anodized aluminum planks
- Frames are constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel for maximum support and years ofuse
- Available in 8', 15', 21', or 27' lengths
- All sizes and styles available in portable, permanent, or surface mount installation
- Optional indoor conversion kit (includes non-marring floor protectors anattachment hardware) for portable models is available for an additional cost
- ALLBENCHES ARE COVERED BY A 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.
Product Weight: 80 lbs
Product Color: Silver
Product Material: Aluminum / Steel
Product Finish: Galvanized / Anodized
Warranty: 1 Year
Product Play Level: NIRSA, Recreation, Youth
Country of Origin: United States
Shipping Weight: 119.00 lbs / 53.98 kg
Shipping Dimensions (HxWxL): 36.00" x 24.00" x " / 91.44cm x 60.96cm x 0.00cm
Shipping Method: Truck
Shipping Class: 85
Providing Sports Equipment Solutions Worldwide
Did you know that GARED products can be found in many countries across the globe? Incorporated in 1922, GARED is the sporting goods industry leader in innovative product design and precision equipment manufacturing. Our international distributors work hard to stress the importance of sports and play by providing safe, durable equipment to schools, universities, recreation facilities, community centers, parks, and churches all over the world.
In fact, GARED maintains a strong partnership with the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) to ensure that our products meet strict standards for international play. Our ceiling-hung and wall-mounted basketball backstops and competition portable basketball systems fulfill the Competition Level 2 and 3 standards specified in the latest edition of their Equipment & Venue Approval Program, qualifying GARED as an Official Technical Partner.