Swisher 11.5HP 24 in. Briggs & Stratton Walk Behind Rough Cut Mower with Casters (WRC11524BSC)
Heavy mowing? The Swisher's 24 in. self-propelled walk-behind rough-cut mower is perfect for cutting trails through the woods and clearing fields and ditches year-round. It will clear the densest undergrowth and saplings up to 1.5 in. in diameter. This self-propelled walk-behind features an 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs & Stratton engine and a heavy-duty fabricated cutting deck with a 4 in. fixed cutting height. Shifting is a breeze with upgraded gear selection lever, now located on the operators control panel. The adjustable height handlebar eases operator control. The single, fixed hardened-steel blade zips through brush and saplings with ease, and the blade is enclosed for maximum safety. Upgraded solid front caster tires remove the unit weight off the operator; improve stability and ease of use while offering flat free performance. Large pneumatic chevron tires roll easily over the roughest terrain for excellent traction in all conditions. The four-speed transmission is great for setting a comfortable pace, and a reverse mode is handy for backing out of rough spots. Front and side safety deflectors protect against flying debris while the wire shield protects electrical components. 50 state compliant. Made in the USAof US and global parts.
- Improved gear shift access located on the handlebars for better operator control
- Upgraded solid front tires for flat free performance
- 11.5 HP (344cc) Briggs and Stratton recoil start engine
- 24 in. self-propelled walk-behind rough cut mower
- Single fixed hardened steel, rough cut blade
- 4 in. fixed cutting height
- 4-Speed transmission with reverse
- Front safety deflectors and wire shield
- Operator presence blade engagement and drive control
- Adjustable height handlebar with hand controls
- Large pneumatic chevron tread tires
- Made in the USA of US and global parts.