ShelterLogic UltraMax 30x40 Canopy Kit - White (27773)
Installing a canopy in our property provides a lot of benefits to us and to our family. The canopy creates extra space between our house and the outdoor weather thus it provides extra protection from the harsh weather elements. They provide us the insulation from extreme cold and heat and keeps our home protected from reduced energy costs. Aside from the protection, these canopy gives us the safety of burglars, pests, dust and dirt and birds. This fixed leg canopy sets up fast making it a perfect seasonal shade solution to any backyard setting. This canopy can be used as a temporary medical tent. It can be used as a check-in area for emergency room patients before they enter the main medical building. It can be a waiting room space, triage staging areas, medical screening area, drive-through testing area, and patient isolation areas. Depending on how big our property is, this canopy can create a comfortable area for you and your family. This ShelterLogic UltraMax is made from ultra-duty 2-3/8 in. diameter bicycle grade steel white frame bonded with Premium powder coat for a finish that resists chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Ripstop tough triple layer woven polyethylene fabric with heat seal seamed not stitched for a stronger bond and drip-free seams
- Best in class fitted swedged pipes ensure solid frame construction
- Wide foot plates on every leg add stability and easy access to secure anchor points
- Fitted, fully valanced one cover is 100% waterproof, triple-layer UV treated with added fade blockers, anti-aging, and anti-fungal agents.
- 50+ UPF Sun Protection blocking 98% of harmful UV rays
Shape of Tube: Round
Roof Angle - Upper: 24
Valance Height: 72.02
Gable Height: 83.09
Wall Height: 75.25
Dimensions: 30'W x 40'L x 13'H
Assembled Exterior Dimensions: 359.86"W x 480.43"D x 158.33"H
Door / Entrance Width Bottom: 120 in.
Warranty: 1 year limited
Fire Rated: CPAI-84 Compliant, NFPA 701 Compliant
Shipping Dimensions: 80"L x 44"W x 25"H weighs 1043 lbs
Number of Boxes: 5