Pit Boss Navigator 550 Wood Pellet Grill (10525)
Shifting to a diet does not mean that you have to force yourself into eating veggies that you're not accustomed to. You can simply try to improve the way you cook your food using ingredients with fewer fats and carbs like what we do with barbecuing or grilling. This will be a great way to prepare your favorite beef cuts, chicken slices, pork barbecue, and grilled fish gourmets. You can retain the same flavor but you can cut off the fat intake. If you are looking for a perfect grill that will assist you in this lifestyle, the Pit Boss Navigator 550 Wood Pellet Grill will be a smart choice. With advanced grilling technology, premium-grade steel builds and 100% all-natural hardwood pellet fuel, this grill will make barbecuing swift and easy while providing you the best results. This grill offers an 8-in-1 cooking versatility, allowing you to smoke, bake, braise, roast, grill, barbecue, char-grill, and sear - all in one machine. It's innovative Flame Broiler Lever will help you achieve instant direct or indirect heat in a temperature range of 180° to 500°F and you can easily track it using the digital control board and stainless-steel meat probes. The features of the Pit Boss Navigator 550 Wood Pellet Grill does not stop there! It also includes a custom-fitting grill cover for heavy-duty full-length coverage, one included meat probe, a large hopper capacity, reinforced legs, high-temperature powder coat finish, a modular front-to-bottom shelf, built-in tool hooks, and a best-in-class 5-year warranty!
- Wood pellet grill and smoker
- Custom-fitting PB550G grill cover included
- 542 square inches of cooking surface
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Dial-in digital control board with LED readout
- Pellet cooking temperature range of 180° To 500°F
- Adjustable Flame Broiler Lever™ for direct and indirect heat cooking
- Open flame searing up to 1,000° F
- 8-In-1 cooking versatility – Grill, smoke, bake, roast, sear, braise, char-grill, and bake
- One meat probe included
- Fueled by 100% hardwood pellets
- 16-pound hopper capacity
- Modular front to bottom folding shelf
- Solid side shelf
- Built-in tool hooks
- Ergonomic leg design
Control Type: Dial-in digital control with LED read-out
Cooking Area: 542 sq. in.
Hopper Capacity: 16 lbs.