Gared RallyLine Scholastic Aluminum Two-Court Volleyball System (GS-6002)
Durable and economical, designed for any size budget. Extremely versatile aluminum volleyball system offering the most complete line of net sports all within just one system.With easy to use slide collars the net is infinitely raised and lowered from men’s height to tennis and anywhere in between within a matter of minutes. Unique pin-lock mechanism allows posts to adjust to Men’s (7’ 11 5/8”), Women’s (7’ 4 1/8”), and Junior’s (7’) net heights.The 3 1/2” O.D. lightweight high strength aluminum post with anodized finish is designed for the facility requiring a product that will withstand years of abuse and always provide dependable performance.Bottoms of uprights feature adjustable, non-marking pads .Meets US VBA , NCAA , and NFHS competition specification.
RallyLine™ Scholastic Multi-Sport System Features:
1. GARED’s exclusive direct NetGuide® system for hassle free set-up. No additional cables or chains required
2. Heavy duty ratchet winch for smooth and easy net tension adjustment
3. Easy glide slide collars for infinite net height adjustment
4. Winch Handle that folds for added safety
5. Lightweight high strength 3.5” O.D. aluminum post
6. Adjustable foot pad for achieving precise height requirements
Upright Safety Pad Colors
Stock Colors: Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Purple, Red, Black, Forest Green, Maroon
Non-Stock Colors: Kelly Green, Gray, Marine Blue, Orange, White, Yellow, Beige
Two-Court System includes:
• (1) 3 ½” O.D. Scholastic Upright
• (1) 3 ½” O.D. Scholastic Upright with Winch
• (1) 3 ½” O.D. Scholastic Center Upright with Winch
• (3) 3 ½” Floor Sleeves
• (3) Swivel Brass or Chrome Cover Plates
• (2) Competition Nets
• (2) Pair of Antennas and Sideline Markers
• (3) Upright Safety Pads
• (2) Sets of Four Cable Covers
Weight: 199 LBS
Warranty: 10-Year Limited Warranty on uprights
3-Year Limited Warranty on winch assembly, floor sleeves and covers.
Shipping Method: Truck
Shipping Class: 100
Providing Sports Equipment Solutions Worldwide
Did you know that GARED products can be found in many countries across the globe? Incorporated in 1922, GARED is the sporting goods industry leader in innovative product design and precision equipment manufacturing. Our international distributors work hard to stress the importance of sports and play by providing safe, durable equipment to schools, universities, recreation facilities, community centers, parks, and churches all over the world.
In fact, GARED maintains a strong partnership with the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) to ensure that our products meet strict standards for international play. Our ceiling-hung and wall-mounted basketball backstops and competition portable basketball systems fulfill the Competition Level 2 and 3 standards specified in the latest edition of their Equipment & Venue Approval Program, qualifying GARED as an Official Technical Partner.