SHIPPING NOTE: *This is a custom made item built after order.
Please allow 1 - 2 weeks to ship.
Shelter Logic 16x40x16 Peak Style Shelter, Grey (95843)
A full 22 x 20 storage building ready to install is the perfect bulk storage solution or equine shelter. Our 22x20x10 AG Series Storage Shelter fits the bill. Built on a professional grade 2 3/8 in. steel frame, every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary 13 step steel surface prep process for maximum durability. DuPont™ Premium powder coat is baked for an even finish that will not chip, peel, rust or corrode. Advanced engineered RIP STOP tough woven polyethylene fabric is triple layered, heat bonded for ultimate 4 season performance. Hot air fused seams are 100% waterproof, UV treated inside, outside and in between with added fade blockers, anti antin and anti fungal agents. High profile white interior provides enhanced illumination. Easy to set up and take down as needed with slip fit connectors and best in class swedged tubing. Double Zippered door panels allow easy access from both ends and deliver drive through options. Heavy duty corner braces and rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation. Easy Slide Cross Rail system locks down and squares up frames for initial and continuous frame to fabric fit. Structure requires no building permits in most cases. Check local ordinances before installation. Comes ready to install. Great for horses, hay, bulk storage, equipment and much more.
- Fabric corner boots protect livestock from ratchets and tie-downs
- Easy Slide Cross Rail system lock down and square up frames and bolt hardware for every connection point
- Heavy duty corner braces on corner ribs and rugged Ratchet Tite tensioning enables quick cover installation
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly, bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure
- Professional grade 2-3/8 in. / 6 cm outside diameter all steel frame, bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents hipping,
- peeling, rust and corrosion
- Our Equine Run-In-Sheds are constructed using high grade heat treated steel