GARED® knows that hard-hitting players demand outdoor equipment that can keep up with their strength and stamina. After months of rigorous testing by our team of engineers.
Warning: Last items in stock!
GARED’s Endurance® Playground Basketball Systems were developed specifically for such players. The units were tested for post deflection, backboard vibration, structural integrity, and load capacity, and easily passed with flying colors. GARED’s Endurance® Systems are far and away the strongest and most uncompromising outdoor basketball systems available today. Why trust your park or playground to anything less?
GP100 Series: Endurance® Playground Basketball Systems
• 6” x 6” square steel in-ground post, approximately 14’ tall, with 42” installed in concrete footing
• Post is ¼” thick Schedule 40 steel, where other manufacturers only offer a 3/16” post
• Exclusive heavy-gauge triangular extension arm and thick bracing for board stability
• Protected by EnduraCoat™ technology where post, extension arm, and braces are galvanized first, then powder coated black for longer life
• Post and backboard padding are optional and recommended for safer play
• Limited lifetime Warranty on post, arm, and bracing components
GP105S72: Endurance® Playground System with 5' Extension and 72" Steel Board
Weight: 509 LBS, Truck, Class 70
• 5’ Extension
• 1272B: 42" x 72” Steel Rectangular Backboard with Border & Target
• 8550: Endurance Fixed Rim