Lifetime 10 ft Sit-On-Top Tandem Kayak - Yellow (90118)
Fish, surf, or sail in this sit-on-top Manta tandem kayak from Lifetime Products. Seats 3 people. Tunnel hull design provides ultimate stability so it's practically impossible to tip over. This model also includes two padded backrests and two paddles. So convenient to use and lots of fun for the whole family. Excellent stability makes this the perfect sit-on-top kayak for beginners, but beginners and experienced kayakers alike will appreciate the innovative design and functionality of this multi-purpose kayak. Includes 2 Backrests and 2 Paddles.
Note:Designed for flat water use only.
Handy Built-in Features
Besides the 3 comfortably contoured seats, the Manta kayak has built-in paddle cradles to secure the paddles when not in use, a mast receiver receptacle, multiple foot wells for leverage when paddling, a generous forward cargo hold with shock cord straps, ditty trays for holding odds and ends, bottle/cup holder, a side carry handle with molded front and rear handles as well, and scupper holes to drain the cockpit area. You'll also appreciate the flat end which allows upright storage.
Durable Lightweight Polyethylene Construction
This sit-on-top kayak is constructed from high-density polyethylene plastic blow molded into a single piece with no sharp edges or protruding hardware so it's easy to manage. Fits in a truck, SUV, or minivan. It's lightweight, but very durable.
- 10-Foot Compact Length for Easy Transport and Storage
- 500 lb. Capacity
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Designed to Accept the Lifetime Power Mate™ Motor Mount Accessory (Sold Separately)
- Ditty Trays and Shock Cord Straps to Secure Loose Items
- High and Dry Seating Keeps Riders off the Floor of the Kayak
- Hull Design Provides Ultra Stability and Great Tracking
- Kayak Paddle Included
- Molded Front Carry Handle
- Multiple Footrest Positions for Different Size Paddlers
- Paddle Included
- Self-Bailing Scupper Holes Drain Cockpit Area of Water
- UV-Protected Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) Rotational Molded Construction
- Versatile Design Allows for Solo or Tandem Paddling
Draft: 6 in. (15,2 cm)
Hull Material: Roto-Molded Polyethylene
Length: 120 in. (304,8 cm)
Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lb. (226,8 kg)
Paddle Length: 86.6 in. (220 cm)
Paddle Materials: ABS and Aircraft Grade Aluminum
Warranty: 5-Year Limited
Weight: 60 lb. (27 kg)
Width:36 in. (91,4 cm)