Gared Wall Pad with Bonded Polyurethane Foam and Vonar, Standard Size, 2' x 6' x 2" (4125-STD)
Gared® Wall Padding provides the ultimate protection against minor impact or contact with walls, beams, or columns. A must behind basketball backstops, in wrestling rooms, or in workout areas.
- Standard size pads are 6' x 2' with 1" nailing margin on top and bottom of each panel
- Nailing margin reduces foam height from 6’ to 5’-10"
- Pads are constructed using 2" thick 3.5-lbs. density polyurethane foam cemented to 7/16" oriented strand board
- Cover material is 14-ounce polyester laminated vinyl stapled to backing every two inches
- Vinyl is flame retardant material, which meets NFPA 701, ASTM E84, and CSFM (California State Fire Marshall)
- Vinyl available in white, yellow, orange, red, kelly green, forest green, royal blue, marine blue, navy blue, gray, black, maroon, beige, teal and purple
- Custom cutting and fitting of padding may be done in field to insure proper fit
- Furring strips by others.
Providing Sports Equipment Solutions Worldwide
Did you know that GARED products can be found in many countries across the globe? Incorporated in 1922, GARED is the sporting goods industry leader in innovative product design and precision equipment manufacturing. Our international distributors work hard to stress the importance of sports and play by providing safe, durable equipment to schools, universities, recreation facilities, community centers, parks, and churches all over the world.
In fact, GARED maintains a strong partnership with the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) to ensure that our products meet strict standards for international play. Our ceiling-hung and wall-mounted basketball backstops and competition portable basketball systems fulfill the Competition Level 2 and 3 standards specified in the latest edition of their Equipment & Venue Approval Program, qualifying GARED as an Official Technical Partner.