Gared HOOPLA Combo Netball/Basketball System (BNB24P)
Gared new Combo Netball /Basketball System is Constructed of a single 5-9/16" O.D. galvanized steel post and includes ground sleeve for convenient removal of post when not in use. Netball side of unit includes 15" netball rim and net. Basketball side of unit includes 8' extension arm with support brace, 42" x 72" fiberglass backboard, and Endurance fixed double rim.
• Single 5-9/16” O.D. galvanized steel post provides strength and durability for any playground or park setting
• Post measures 12’ 6” tall from ground level to top of post, and includes ground sleeve for convenient removal of post for multiuse courts or seasonal use
• Netball side of unit includes 15” diameter orange powdercoated rim with nylon net
• Basketball side of unit has 4-1/2” O.D. horizontal extension arm with massive 8’ safe play area from post to backboard
• 3-1/2” O.D. brace underneath extension arm provides unyielding support during heavy play
• Includes regulation size 42” x 72” fiberglass backboard with black target and border, and Endurance heavy-duty fixed double rim with nylon net.
Product Weight: 479.00lbs / 217.27kgs
Warranty: 1 YEAR
Product Material: Steel / Fiberglass
Country of Origin: United States
Shipping Weight: 583.00 lbs / 264.44 kg
Shipping Method: Truck
Shipping Class: 70
Providing Sports Equipment Solutions Worldwide
Did you know that GARED products can be found in many countries across the globe? Incorporated in 1922, GARED is the sporting goods industry leader in innovative product design and precision equipment manufacturing. Our international distributors work hard to stress the importance of sports and play by providing safe, durable equipment to schools, universities, recreation facilities, community centers, parks, and churches all over the world.
In fact, GARED maintains a strong partnership with the International Basketball Federation (FIBA) to ensure that our products meet strict standards for international play. Our ceiling-hung and wall-mounted basketball backstops and competition portable basketball systems fulfill the Competition Level 2 and 3 standards specified in the latest edition of their Equipment & Venue Approval Program, qualifying GARED as an Official Technical Partner.